Monday, May 20, 2013

MotoGP Bautista Remains at Gresini

Alvaro Bautista
Alvaro Bautista secured his team Gresini
On Saturday in Japan, it became official: Alvaro Bautista stays with Fausto Gresini. The Spaniard has signed a contract for the Motegi MotoGP 2013. What the team manager for the upcoming season is still planning, so far not been established. A second Honda he is due to the regulating element can not be used, so it would stay with the CRT machine - driver still unclear.

Gresini was delighted: "I ​​am happy and proud to announce that today we finally reached an agreement with Alvaro in 2013 achieved - for me a source of great satisfaction I believe in long-term projects, and I think that Alvaro much yet. has potential. "The team captain is also convinced him that Bautista can still surprise you with great results. "I think that we are like a family to him, and this feeling can bring us very far."

Bautista himself was just happy to be able to continue the Italian crew. "Ever since the first day I know its like feel at home, to be part of the team is a great team and I am happy to continue with them -. Although this year we had some difficulties, we have worked hard and I get along with everyone here, great. "He also expects an even better 2013. "I thank the team for their trust they have placed in me and I hope that our results already at the end of the current season can still improve."